Monday, March 05, 2007

Toronto Trip, part 2

here's some more sketches I did in Canada.


self portrait with markers... yeah, I have a beard now.

this guy was sitting like this at Union station... looking very sad, or sleeping.

Marlo, from the NCN boards. Marker and greymarkers. this one looses the likeness, but I had fun exaggerating

some faces at Future Bakery. the asian guy and the guy in the middle are my favorite.

two gentlemen at a pub called Gabby's

Leslie, in pencil. also not a good likeness, but I hadn't really done a good study of her face.

more faces at the Plug, another eating joint.

3 comments:

  1. the name of that last place was The Pump...not that it sounds any nicer than the plug. hah. next time i'll investigate some non-pub for you. a lot of my friends like japanese and sushi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:02 AM

    gah! a beard!

    me gots a new bloogity here. check it. one two.

    r

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:12 PM

    Holy hell, beard.
    The coloring on that caraciture is so awesome. But I'm sure you do selfportraits for practice more often than never, hm?

    Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete